The school's most recent Ofsted Inspection, under the new Framework, was in October 2013. We are very pleased to see that the inspectors judged us to be a good school overall.
The Inspectors clearly recognised many strengths of our school, reporting that
- children make good progress in all year groups and a significant proportion make more rapid progress
- children achieve well across a range of other subjects and have excellent attitudes to their learning
- teaching is good and sometimes outstanding
- behaviour is good and children know how to keep themselves safe both in and out of school
- teachers work closely with very competent teaching assistants who know the pupils well
- pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is outstanding
They also recognised a number of improvements since the last inspection, in particular the pupils increased knowledge and awareness of different cultures and faiths, in addition to the consistently helpful improvement guidance given to pupils through teachers' marking.
We are also delighted that all of our recent work on the development of our curriculum, in particular the outstanding enrichment opportunities provided for pupils, was acknowledged.
Furthermore, we are pleased too that the inspection team recognised the good leadership of the school and the way the school's ambitions for improvement have been maintained, confirming that ...
- all staff are equally ambitious for the school and are well focused on ensuring that pupils' achievement is as high as possible
- school staff form a good team and show great pride in the school
- the governing body is very well informed and has a detailed awareness of the school's overall performance. They hold the school robustly to account and are actively involved in a strong drive for continual improvement.
Please follow the link below to see a full copy of the latest report.
Link: Ofsted Report