Two Pupil Premium Champion Teaching Assistants
Mondays – Thursdays, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Commencing September 2018
Part-time, Fixed Term until 31st August 2019
The governors are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to:
- Work with the HT, SENDCo & class teachers to raise the achievement of disadvantaged pupils (those in receipt of pupil premium funding)
- To deliver high quality academic and social/emotional interventions with disadvantaged pupils in collaboration with colleagues
- To plan, prepare and deliver intervention strategies in conjunction with SENDCo, Maths, Reading and/or Writing leads as appropriate
- To evaluate the impact of intervention strategies; for example, through pupil voice, teacher feedback and parent/carer feedback.
- To maintain accurate and detailed pupil records
- To support, educate and liaise with parents/carers to create & promote positive working relationships & raise aspirations
Application forms can be downloaded from: GCC Website - Application Form
Chalford Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.
Grade F (pts 17-22) £18,672 - £21,074 pro rata
Part Time (20 hours), Fixed Term Contract (until 31st August 2019)
We are seeking to appoint a qualified part-time teaching assistant to work across our Y3/4 classes. The position is fixed term, commencing on Monday 3rd September 2018 until 31st August 2019. The successful candidate will be required to work from 8.30 to 12.30 Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will:
•Build positive relationships and be a role model for the children they teach.
•Demonstrate a commitment to raise standards of attainment.
•Have a secure grasp of both the end of KS1 & KS2 expectations
•Have excellent curriculum knowledge of the Maths, English and SPaG curriculum
•Demonstrate and promote pupils enthusiasm through exciting lessons.
•Support the ethos of the school and have a ‘can do’ attitude
•Have high expectations of pupils and themselves.
•Be flexible, accommodating and a real team player.
Please complete an application form from the GCC website and return by the closing date, together with a supporting letter explaining your suitability for the post.
For a copy of the job description and application pack please telephone the school office on 01453 883123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must arrive by 12 noon on Wednesday 6th June. Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 14th June.
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.