Keen to help our children get the best start?
Chalford Hill Primary is a community school offering 200+ children an inspired education from Reception to Year 6. The commitment, varied skillsets and life experiences of our Governing Body is critical for guiding and supporting our brilliant staff and pupils. We are now seeking additional members of the Governor team to help us on our journey and to meet the challenges that schools now face.
Have you experience in one or more of the following areas?
- Human resources including staff wellbeing.
- Knowledge and understanding of the education system.
- Property management and maintenance.
- Fund raising.
Could you bring the following qualities?
- The ability to assess situations in a logical and objective way.
- A team player who's prepared to take an active lead when required.
- Empathy, warmth and good humour towards a serious cause.
If you have the motivation and time to help shape the future of Chalford Hill School, please get in touch!
- Complete the skills audit and supporting information below and return to the Clerk to Governors (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Governor Skills Audit||[pdf 118KB]|
|Governor Supporting Information||[pdf 26KB]|
|Governors Role Description - 2019-05||[pdf 91KB]|