The School Council and Eco Council consist of representatives from each year in the school who have been elected by their classmates. The Council members meet with Mrs Martin regularly to discuss ways in which the school can be improved and any other matters they feel are important. This is their chance to represent the views of their classmates and ensure that they play an important part in school life. It is a great opportunity for them to represent their peers, take responsibility for what happens in school and learn how to debate issues with each other and put forward their point of view in a constructive way.
- Raised funds and purchased basketball hoops
- Developed a Football contract to help improve playtimes
- Ran a spotty fundraising day for Children in Need
- Encouraged and promoted recycling
- Ran a road safety poster competition
- Carried out a litter pick and garden tidy